My first attempt at hardcover binding.
As you can see, there are some problems with it.
Major lessons for the next attempt:
1. Take the time to be absolutely precise on the internal & external spine measurements.
2. Stitch tighter.
3. Do not fold against the grain.
4. Covers should not be wrapped in heavy-weight paper.
5. Computer paper looks kind of shitty in these books (but until I am better at this, it is what I am using, so there.)
6. I need to figure out something to do with these practice books.
7. Soft covers are easier.